Dry fruits mix for Toddlers






Feeding a toddler is probably one of the biggest challenges for a mom. You need to think of so many things the health, the presentation, the spice levels and finally the mood! These little fellows can be very tricky to manage! I can write a book on how my 3 year old makes me dance to his tunes! 



There is no logic behind this combination, as a kid i always ate it as a part of my lunch. Just a habit, no reason why you cannot add any other dry fruits. 





I am sharing with you what i add to my son's breakfast, the powder plus the soaked and mashed mix. 



What do we need to make the Dry fruits Powder?
  • Cashew 
  • Walnuts 
  • Almonds 
  • Raisins 


How to make the Dry fruit mix? 

Step 1:  Is to dry fry the Cashew and the walnuts separately. Why we do it separately is super simple. Both the nuts will roast at different times. 


                                         



Step 2: Is to grind this to a fine powder and store in a glass jar. Remember that just pulsing them will give you to the nice powder consistency, also the trick is to grind them separately. 

                                                      


Step 3: Is soaking of your almonds and raisins. Soak them overnight, peel the almonds and grind the almonds and raisins in a small hand pounder. Done! my magic dry fruit mix is ready. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments