Salt and Pepper Cashew - Healthy and easy Pepper nuts!





Cashew nuts are my favourite of all the dry fruit family, Just a simple fry of these nuts is also awesome but the pepper adds an amazing zing to them!! The pepper if freshly ground then it is extra special. 




On days when the Oats breakfast is not enough and my tongue is asking from something snacky , easy to make, easy to eat... then the Cashews come to my rescue..  This takes less than 5 minutes to make but will leave you wanting more and more... exactly like the Lays advertisement..... "No one can eat just one" 




So today i was not hungry but i was making the nuts powder for my son and then thought to myself... the poor cashews are calling me and asking to be dipped and coated in pepper and sooth my mouth ad my heart before the mind wakes up! SO lets quickly make the Pepper cashew! 


What do we need to make the Pepper Cashew? 


  • Cashew Nuts 
  • Oil 
  • Salt 
  • Black Peppercorns
  • Red Chili Powder  


How to make the Pepper Cashew?


Step 1: In a pan add very little oil and fry your cashew nuts till they turn golden brown. 



Step 2: In a Dhinchik Dhinchik.. or a hand Pound, grind some peppercorns. pour this over the cashews and add salt as per taste, a pinch of chili powder and stir for a bit, making sure all the spices mix well and coat the cashews nicely! Done serve or store ! 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments