Maggi Hot Heads review _ Green Chilli









So i am a Maggi Fan! and i was super depressed when there was a ban on Maggi. This is the first dish i made on my own! and it was my lunch for quite a few days when i moved away from family. I love how much i grew from making Maggi to having a food blog of my own! This is like a beginner course for anyone who wants to cook, because  no one can go wrong with it, it is done quickly and you can experiment with this all you want, it will still turn out good! :) 


so everyone loves the simple masala Maggi, that is unbeatable but this one "The Green Chilli" a part of their Hot heads launch is simply superb! It is so good that i am forced to write my first product review on the blog. 




This has a nice hot punch of the chilli and it still is Maggi ! I love my Maggi to be nice and Soupy, i add a little more water then the packet says and the Spice powder still is not diluted, it has a nice strong taste, different from that of the Maggi but still as yummy! 




I add a pinch of salt and Turmeric to my Maggi, you can skip it if you do not want. I like the nice yellow colour on my Maggi. The yellow colour is what i grew up with, even now that jingle "Maggi Maggi Maagiiiiii" is on my mind when i make it. 


Well what i am saying is do try this one before they stop making it! It is really good! 


Post a Comment

0 Comments