Crispy Chips with leftover Roti / Indian flat bread,








I always believe that tea should be accompanied by some snack , even better if deep fried. I am going to show you how to make Crispy Roti Chips. 


The best part is they are made from leftover Roti / phulka / flat bread. Very quick (quickest of all my recipes) to make, need minimum ingredients and can be stored for 2-3 days. 

I made my batch with phulkas (dry roti) , you can try to make them with Paratha as well. 

What do you need to make crispy chips? 

  • Leftover Roti (flat bread )
  • Salt
  • Chilli Powder
  • Oil for deep fry 


How to make Roti chips?

Step 1 is to cut your Roti into Juliennes keep aside. 






Step 2 is to Heat oil in a deep fry pan and fry your julienne, add salt, chilly powder. Done!! It really cannot get more easy. 







Before image of my Phulkas 




You might also like: Chinese style Roti fry

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Unknown said…
This one is too good